Your Ad Here

Thursday 18 November 2010

Bilbao - An Afternoon Walk


These are actually taken a couple of years ago... during one of our visits in the port of Bilbao in sunny Spain.  It was a nice afternoon, so I, and a co-worker, decided to go for a walk to a nearby town.  I could not actually remember what we bought when we get to the town.  It was our first time to go there, so we were not sure then how far or how long we gonna be walking.  Anyways, we get there, eventually, so here are the snaps... enjoy.  Viva Espana!



It's a very deep drop from this cliff behind me... it doesn't look that deep, but it was... believe me. :)




Literally, I'm in deep... whole?


By the beach... ahhhh... sorry, you're on the wrong side of the view... :)


How I wish I owned this house... marvelous house overlooking the beach... I'm jealous!


No comments:

Post a Comment